What is your return policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase of Samuel Windsor Shoes, which is why we stand by our 30 day returns guarantee. If you have purchased an incorrect size or colour, the goods are faulty, or even if you've changed your mind - the shoes can be returned for an exchange or refund. The refund will be for the original payment price, provided it is accompanied by an original sales receipt.
We have 3 rules of returns, item(s) must be returned:
1. Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase (30 starts from the date of purchase to when it is received at our warehouse);
2. Item(s) must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached; and
3. Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original condition. This includes shoe horn and shoe boxes.
If your item matches all of these conditions, you may go ahead with the return.
- Worn or damaged Shoes can't be exchanged or refunded.
- If the shoes are faulty, we'll meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy in terms of a refund or exchange.
How do I return my online order?
1. Complete the returns form that came with your order.
2. Affix the pre-addressed returns label that came with your order to your return package.
3. Please Email email@example.com or call (09) 5750946 with the detail of your return.
The Team at Samuel Windsor NZ will arrange for a PBT Courier to collect the parcel from you.
Once your return has been received, a refund will be processed back on to your credit card.